Today, June 30th, 2008, is a very special day. It is the last day of the first half-year, and also the last day of my IT career. Because all my demission procedures, at last, have been finished.
Five years ago I was forced to give up studying as graduate student, then took the programming job just for bread and butter. Time flies fast and the heavy work left me much experience and knowledge. It is time for me to go back to my amazing life science research now. My another new life, preparing the exam, begins formally from now on.
- 2008-07-01 - Joshua Weis: support..May the force be with you.
- 2008-07-01 - Huimin Ke: Best Wishes!
- 2008-07-02 - James Liang: I won’t say that the day was the last day in your IT career, as people always say – “who knows”, I say it too. But I would like to give you my best wishes, and it’s still happy to know you have secured your direction.
- 2008-07-03 - 柳奇瑞: 你的梦想比我的先发牙了，希望它茁壮成长！当你是我的榜样哦！
- 2008-07-04 - 木 精: bless!
- 2008-07-19 - 玉: I always believe that you are a smart guy, what mean you will know your aim and try your best. Whatever it is the computer or others, come on, your life is yours, and we will always be around you.